Not being funny, but the girl who could burn water has miraculously turned into some sort of chef*, and I’m not sure how it happened, but here I am with a spice rack more extensive than Kimmy K’s jogger and sunnies wardrobe, and a penchant for ground coriander.
*and by chef I mean someone who can vaguely follow a recipe. No judgement needed.
I think a mixture of being thrust into #adulting by living alone, boredom in lockdown, and also just happening to be the most stressed and anxious I’ve ever been… has culminated in genuine enjoyment for cooking. I honestly think it’s because I have to concentrate so hard on doing even the most basic things (side note: don’t chop veg with a meat cleaver if you want fingers at the end of it) that I just get completely taken away from real life. It’s an hour where I don’t really think about anything other than, is that caramelised or burnt?
So now that I qualify as a 4/10 chef, I decided to give the viral tiktok Feta, Tomato pasta concoction a go. Gluten free of course, because Coeliac Sally is still very much the main character of this movie. So here it is, tiktok pasta/[insert the actual real name of viral pasta which I can’t for the life of me find anywhere].
– Cherry tomatoes
– 1 block of Feta Cheese
– Olive Oil (extra virgin would be better but alas I was unprepared)
– Seasoning (I whacked on some salt, pepper, mixed herbs and chilli flakes)
– Gluten free pasta (if you want it gluten free, of course if you don’t need it to be, go for normal pasta)
– 4 cloves of garlic
You’ll probably notice there aren’t many measurements. Tbh folks, I prefer to just throw it all in and hope for the best *insert ‘upside down smiley/lol help me’ emoji here*
– Add the tomatoes to a baking tray and plonk the block of feta cheese in the middle. Add in garlic cloves. Seasoon with salt, pepper, mixed herbs and chilli flakes.
– Place in an oven for 30 – 40 mins at 180 degrees, until tomatoes are bursting and feta is golden on top.
– After 20 minutes, crush your garlic with a fork so it can mix in better later on.
– Meanwhile, cook your pasta in a pot of salted boiling water according to package instructions. Keep aside some of the pasta water in case you need to loosen your sauce.
– Once your tomato/feta/garlic is baked, add in your cooked pasta and pasta water if needed.
– Stir away until your masterpiece is combined and completed.
Eat til your heart’s content. *chef’s kiss*
I have to say, I know people laugh off TikTok as a 12 year old lip syncher/dancer’s app… but I’ve found some amazing recipes and hidden gems on there. So, there we have it… the viral Feta Pasta recipe. If you try it out, let me know what you think? I hope you love it as much as I do!
Looks delicious Elle
We only offer originals of great qualities of passports, drivers license , Identity Cards, Stamps, Birth Certificates, False International Diplomas , fake bank statements , Fake Bank Statement fake bank statement for ppp loan , fake bank statement for car loan ,fake bank account ,fake bank account balance , how to get a bank statement wells fargo, what is a bank statement , account summary , income summary account.
Fake driver license , How to get a fake drivers license that works
how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv , Fake license
Buy fake driving license online , Fake drivers license , how to get a fake drivers license that works , fake driving, fake driving school, fake driving school full
Wickr Me : octapustickets
Whatsapp: +1 408- 872-5899
TELEGRAM : @OCTAPUSTICKETS